dino related biblio service

The Dinosaur Society is considering the publication of a periodical that will
provide bibliographic references to dinosaur-related articles in scientific
literature. As far as we can tell, nobody is currently doing this to the
extent that is needed to thoroughly cover the field. I count about 50 journals
(worldwide) that have dinosaur-related articles at one time or another, plus
all the various bulletins, proceedings, and transactions that appear on a more
occasional basis.

We would appreciate any feedback or suggestions about this idea by members of
this list. Is such a thing needed? How often should it be published? Do you
want to suggest journals that should be included?

I look forward to hearing from you.

--Thom Holmes, Publications Editor
The Dinosaur Society