Re: Utahraptor and Size

>  Duh (so how do you like it??). Lots of models and puppets were used with
   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hmm? I thought that "Duh" was a sound-word to express personal confusion and
ignorance - on MY side. Am I mistaken?

> The reason they swelled up the velcriptator was inlarged was to make them
> "scary" (I think I'd be afraid of a velcriptator normal size!).

True, but then I would also be afraid of a pitbull. Smaller than a human, but
you wouldn't mess with one.

Mike

--
Mike Hoffmann - Internet Administrator, Siemens-Nixdorf AG, SNI AP 1133
INTERNET: Mike.Hoffmann@mch.sni.de