Re: Mike Hoffmann Questions on Utahraptor

> Eating Habits: Carnivore (meat eater)
> Favorite Foods: Large, plant-eating dinosaurs.

(well, it wasn't a Big Mac! ;) )

> each foot was used to slash victims, perhaps while rising up on one foot or
> jumping at the prey. Large 10-inch hand claws were also used to tear the
> victim. While hunting in packs, could possibly have killed sauropod dinosaurs

Thom, you missed a very interesting discussion here on "packs" not too
long ago. Is this just an assuption from dein. material that may at best
*possibly* relate these animals together? Is there something we don't know
about Utahraptor?

Sherry Michael                         "The scientific point of view is
Philadelphia Academy of                 that every phenomenon is in
Natural Sciences                        nature and part of it"
Dino Docent/teacher                                   -Albert Kroeber