Re: Utahraptor and Size

> Not entirely.  The JP dinos were a combination of computer-generated images,
> animarronic models, and, for the raptors, costumes.  The raptors appear as
> computer-generated images (as far as I can tell) at least in the final scene
> with the t-rex (when I find them most lifelike) but in many other scenes
> they are models or the actors in costumes.  There is a book on the filming
> of JP that even shows a cutaway drawing of the costume.

I stand corrected. Maybe I should see someone about my SGI comp-anim faible. :-)

It seems though that I gave the wrong impression: I wasn't sayign that ALL
dinos were computer generated. The Triceratops and Dilophosaurus were clearly
models, for instance.

I just thought that the V.s were all animated, w/o any use of models.

Thanks
Mike

--
Mike Hoffmann - Internet Administrator, Siemens-Nixdorf AG, SNI AP 1133
INTERNET: Mike.Hoffmann@mch.sni.de