Re: Utahraptor and Size

On Jul 28,  9:57, Sherry Michael wrote:
} Subject: Re: Utahraptor and Size

> I think only Mr. Paul lumps vel. and dein., and he's an artist, not a
> paleontologist.

Oh come now.  That's not really fair, is it?

Are you completely unaware of anything Gregory Paul has done other than
illustrations?  At least do a cursory bibliography check.  It's not all for
"dino art", by any means.

Just because he can draw doesn't mean he isn't a paleontologist.

Next you're going to say that Stephen Czerkas is just a sculptor, right?
I guess that means his work on stegosaur plates must be invalid.

--
Bob Myers                               Unocal Energy Resources Division
Internet: Bob.Myers@st.unocal.com       P. O. Box 68076