new camarasaur specimen

Does anyone have any information about a new specimen of Camarasaurus found in
Colorado? It made our local news (Philadelphia) last week, but the story
didn't mention who found it or what organization. They said it was seventy
feet long, which would make it humongous for a camarasaur. But I never trust
news stories and would like to track it down myself for Dino Times. I've left
messages with Jim Kirkland and the Denver Museum, thinking they might know,
but haven't heard back yet.

Also, does anyone know the publisher for Glut's forthcoming book?

Thanks,

Thom Holmes
The Dinosaur Society