The Dinosaur Society

My name is John Schneiderman and I am currently a sponsor member in The
Dinosaur Society.  I have been active since its creation and I incourage
anyone interested in Dinosaurs to join this non-profit corporation which
benefits dinosaur research and education.

Individuals already belonging to The Dinosaur Society, I would enjoy the
opportunity to communicate with you...please send your name and address,
especially e-mail addresses to: dino@cwis.unomaha.edu

Also, to Dinosaur Society members: has the Winter 1994 or Spring 1994
"Dinosaur Report" been released yet, I have not recieved anything since
Summer/Fall 1993 issue.

--
John Schneiderman
dino@cwis.unomaha.edu