my son wants to be a paleontologist

I have a five-year-old son who absolutely worships Bob Bakker and Jack
Horner, and he vows to be a "dinosaur hunter" when he grows up.
Unfortunately, I am an English major and know very little in the way of
dinosaurs. Is there anyone out there (who would be willing to send him
mail at mye-mail address) who could give him information about dinosaurs
and answer his questions? Also, could anyone recommend any good books
about dino saurs, particularly books that show what their skeletons
looked like?

Thanks, Sylvia (and Brendan) Rowe Internet address:
IN%"WA150%UTMARTN.BITNET@uga.cc.uga.edu" Bitnet address:
wa150@utmartn.bitnet