Report from Dino Fest, Part 0

The subject of Dino Fest has come up. I had the pleasure of
attending this fine event last March. In fact, many moons ago, I e-
mailed a note to everyone on this dino list that I planned to
write reports about the presentations that were given there and
upload them to this list for your enjoyment and discussion.
Regretably, my schedule has not permitted me time to do so. I will
now attempt to make up for that (at least a little) because I have
finished a few of the reports. Please look for them. Otherwise, I
remain available to try to answer specific questions about the
event.

--
 Douglas E. Goudie                  To know all things is not permitted.