Re: _T._rex_ Red Blood Cells

Douglas Goudie writes:

> She was
> in the process of doing everything she could to prove the reddish,
> nucleated, spherical-shaped objects were not red blood cells.

I don't understand.  What proof would be necessary?  Red blood cells
are NOT nucleated; if she found nuclei, what she found could not have
been red blood cells.

-dick

|   Omnes hic mentes mihi sunt, non Conlegioni Armorum Digitalum.      |
|   All opinions here are mine, not Digital Equipment Corporation's.   |
|   Easynet: VORTEX::CALIPH::BINDER     Internet: binder@zk3.dec.com   |