RE: Top 5 Books on Dinosaurs again

 ----------
From: dinosaur
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: RE: Top 5 Books on Dinosaurs
Date: Monday, June 13, 1994 12:52PM

 ----------
From: dinosaur
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Top 5 Books on Dinosaurs
Date: Monday, June 13, 1994 3:23AM

I am really enjoying reading all the posting concerns dinosaurs and related
topics. I would particularly like to read up more for myself hence the
following question.

Which top five books would you recommend for some one to read in order to
gain a basic understanding about dinosaurs and current thinking on their
habits and habitat?

I'm already looking forward to replies to this posting.

>1. Dinosaurs: a Global View by Czerkas
>2. Corrected: An Odyssey in Time: Russell
>3. Dinosaur, the A&E television show companion book,: Norman
>4. Dinosaurs Past and Present, Vol. I and II: edited by Czerkas
>5. The Dinosauria: Dodson, et al. Tremendous book but it isn't easy if you
>amateur, like me
>5.a  Corrected: The Ultimate Dinosaur Book seems pretty good, and up to
date
     I left out quite a few that I have in my collection. Most quality book
     stores may carry these titles. Do you have a Borders books in your
area? I
     could spend a ton there.