Pleistocene musk ox

Folks,

        I know it is not a dinosaur, but I am in the process of working up a
publication on the discovery of parts of a musk ox skull from a local
Pleistocene gravel bed.  I am thinking of sending it to Iowa Academy of
Science.  Since it is a bit far from my area (Carboniferous
paleoecology), I really don't know where the vertebrate paleontologists
would tend to publish their findings. This journal may still be a good choice
since we aren't going to do much more than describe this find and some of
the other fossils that have been found in the pit.  I am still curious
which journals ?Paleontology are where most vertebrate paleontologist
publish. Any feedback would be appreciated.

--
James F. Mahaffy                   e-mail: mahaffy@dordt.edu
Sioux Center, Iowa 51250