Re: Jurassic Park

On Thu, 16 Jun 1994 larrys@zk3.dec.com wrote:

> >>Wasn't there a scene when the herd of dinosaurs *were* being chased by a T.
> >>rex? If  I remember correctly, the T. rex caught one and devoured it.
> >
> >This scene was in the book but not in the movie.
>
> Strange.  Did I _imagine_ that scene of computer-generated gallimimus
> dinosaurs thundering along behind a hill as the archeologist remarked
> about their flocking behavior?  Surely not - not on all those commercials,

{stuff deleted - we got the point, professor!}

> Larry Smith
> larrys@alpha.zk3.dec.com

Actually, Scott Horton "got the munchies" just before that scene and was at
the concession stand.

..Dave Jones

David R. Jones, PEng                    The University of British Columbia
University Computing Services           6356 Agricultural Road, Vancouver BC
E-Mail: djones@ucs.ubc.ca               CANADA  V6T 1Z2