Raptor Intelligence

I have been reading with interest the comments concerning the T Rex's
Behaviour in Jurassic Park and its attack on the land vehicle.

There was another sequence however which left me feeling a little uneasy.
The Raptor's level of intelligence was often referred to during the film as
being exceptional (primate level?). But what evidence exists, what evidence
can exist, that raptors or any dinosaur had 'intelligence ' as portrayed in
the film, i.e. problem solving capabilities (door handle sequence) and the
holding pen reference (testing the weaknesses of the holding pen)? This was
referred to by the game warden, the actors name escapes me for the moment.

Is there any factual or scientific evidence that can support the
representation of the creatures as having intelligence on apparently the
same level as primates? Or was this Hollywood taking liberties?

If this level had been achieved might there not be case for supposing the
use of primitive tools and tool making by some species? Pure speculation on
my part but interesting.