Re: Raptor Intelligence

>> AVOID THE 'ROID!

Er, I suspect that the 'roid ended up looking so very humanoid because
that shape made it a lot easier to put a human inside the makeup for
the Dinosaurs! television production.  The A&E people were not blessed
with a budget like the one Spielberg had for JP.

-dick

|   Omnes hic mentes mihi sunt, non Conlegioni Armorum Digitalum.      |
|   All opinions here are mine, not Digital Equipment Corporation's.   |
|   Easynet: VORTEX::CALIPH::BINDER     Internet: binder@zk3.dec.com   |