Re: Re: Raptor Intelligence

From: th81 <Thomas_R_HOLTZ@umail.umd.edu>

 > AVOID THE 'ROID!
 >
 > I really like Dale, and he has supported my work, but I REALLY dislike the
 > 'roid.  Not as an excerise, but because it wound up looking so humanoid.
 > Troodontids already had a bipedal gait and manipulative hands, and given
 > that many dinosaurs had heavy skulls but retained a horizontal spine, I do
 > not think the totally erect posture is justified.

Add my vote of disapproval to the dinosauroid; it ended up looking way
too much like a human in a lizard skin.

--
Jim Foley                                    (303) 223-5100 x9765
Jim.Foley@FtCollinsCO.NCR.COM                NCR-MPD Fort Collins

  I've got a plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it
    a weasel.      -- Edmund Blackadder