Re: out to munch

yd/mail/postponed-mail/PLAIN; CHARSET=US-ASCII

Scott wrote:
>I don't remember this part, but I only saw the movie once and that was a
>couple of years ago.

Umm, somebody's memory is failing, maybe it's mine. I thought that movie
came out ONE year ago? maybe a little LESS?

It was a great book. The movie did warp the story and made it lousy.
Still, it has managed to make more money than any other film in the
history of the known universe. Of course, that has nothing to do with
quality...

-AbbyD