Re: aquatic dinosaurs

I have a Spinosaur tooth as part of my own collection, and I was thinking
how much it looked like a croc tooth. I sorta toyed with this water idea
too. A aquatic Spinosaur would be a sight with that big old, not very
aquadymatic fan!!!

How about Baryonyx? He's in the same clade with Spinosaurs, right?
Someplace I have seen it suggested that he was a fisher semi aquatic
dinosaur.

Sherry Michael                         "The scientific point of view is
Philadelphia Academy of                 that every phenomenon is in
Natural Sciences                        nature and part of it"
Dino Docent/teacher                                   -Albert Kroeber