RE: Archosaur Teeth - References?

 ----------
From: dinosaur
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Archosaur Teeth - References?
Date: Monday, June 20, 1994 10:59PM

Anyone have suggested references on dinosaur (and others') teeth?
Especially Late Cretaceous?  I had heard there was a recent ('93 or '94)
work from Edmonton, but can find no leads.  Thanks.
Joe Small - Amateur Paleontologist &   Editor of 'Bone Bug Journal,
                                       Field Notes':
                                       Twice-monthly newsletter of
bonebug@halcyon.com                    amateur paleontology

Joe, tell me more about your news letter. What is the cost? do you have a
sample copy I may have?
Thnx......John Rafert