Several paleo lists (long)

Folks,

        Since I received several requests for information of the lists, I
went back and found the subscription instructions.  Below are the
directions to subscribe to micropal, palaeobotany list, and a coccolith
list.

1. Micropal list

The Museum of Paleontology is pleased to announce the
Micropaleontology Bulletin Board (MicroPal) of interest to
micropaleontologists, paleontologists, biologists and geologists.
You are invited to be a charter subscriber, and
you have been placed on the mailing list.  If you do not wish to join,
please pardon me, accept my apologies, and unsubscribe as noted
below.
Microfossils include a most diverse groups of organisms.  They have figured
prominently in paleobiological, biostratigraphic, and paleoenvironmental
studies for over a century.  They range in age from the oldest known
fossils (prokaryotes) at 3.5 billion years ago to modern protists and small
invertebrates.

It is our intent to provide an informal and rapid response forum for
discussions of micropaleontology, including evolution, paleontology,
taxonomy, biostratigraphy and natural history.

We will also post notices of meetings, symposia, field trips, lecturers'
schedules, literature, software,  and other electronic happenings that
may be of interest to the micropaleontological community.

To subscribe to the list, please send email to:

   listproc@ucmp1.berkeley.edu

Leave subject line blank.
The first line of text of the email messagemust have this form:

   subscribe MicroPal <Your Full Name>

You will get a reply soon after saying that you have been subscribed and
the email will come pouring in.

To post to MicroPal, just email to

   MicroPal@ucmp1.berkeley.edu.

Your message will be distributed to all users subscribed to the list.  All
messages are archived and available via Anonymous FTP and through
the Museum of Paleontology Gopher, also maintained at
ucmp1.berkeley.edu.

To unsubscribe send an email message to:

   listproc@ucmp1.berkeley.edu

Leave subject line blank.
The first line of text of the email messagemust have this form:

   unsubscribe MicroPal <Your Full Name>

To obtain a short description of the subscriber commands that the listserver
responds to send the following command to the listserver to retrieve the
archive that contains the User's Manual.

     email to listproc@ucmp1.berkeley.edu
     Leave subject blank
     On the first text line write: HELP
     send

Leave subject line blank and have only one line of text in message (see
blow).  Posts go to palaeobotany@vax.rhbnc.ac.uk