Re: A couple of questions

I'm certainly no expert here, but I think the main difference between a
velociraptor and a deinonychus (sp?) is that a velociraptor is smaller. That
could be wrong, possibly, because I heard a few months ago that a new
velociraptor skeleton had been found, and that it was the bigggest one ever.

I have a question too: I have heard many different things said about what
Compsognathuses ate. I've read that they ate small animals and not anything
else, and I've also read that they ate eggs from other dinosaurs' nests. What
is true?

Alex