Bert's Dinosaurs Coloring Program

Several individuals on this list have asked for information on my Bert's
Dinosaurs Coloring Program for children age 3 and up. This program was
written for my son Bert and is useful in introducing children to the
computer. It is a MSDOS program and can be used with minimal adult
supervision. Dinosaurs are choosen by mouse click in four sizes and then
places on a background scene. When finished the picture can be color filled
and then printed (color drivers included).

Copies are available on the net at archive.umich.edu (or one of it's mirrors)
in directory /msdos/educational/bert. The files are BERTDA32.ZIP and
BERTDB32.ZIP. Several other coloring programs of mine are also available there.

Regards,  Theron Wierenga