Re: ANTARCTIC DINOSAUR EXPEDITION

>>> From the article by EzeeDuzit@aol.com, about cryolophosaurus:

       During the 1990-1991 Antarctic "summer" season, Hammer and his crew
    were about 400 miles from the South Pole, camping and working near Mt.
    Kirkpatrick, where temperatures often were 25 degrees below zero.
       Staying near the bone sites the entire season, they slept, cooked and
    ate in two-man tents that measure only seven square feet inside.

I hope the people sharing those tents were good friends.  Tents with a
the floor area of a square with a 2ft,8in side would be pretty cozy.
Or could it be that they were seven feet square?  :-)

--
Jim Foley                                    (303) 223-5100 x9765
Jim.Foley@FtCollinsCO.NCR.COM                NCR-MPD Fort Collins

  I've got a plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it
    a weasel.      -- Edmund Blackadder