Re: dinosaur copulation?

Larry W. Loen Says,

>A couple of posters suggested water as a medium to make it
>easier.  Seems a neat suggestion to me.
>
>One possible objection though:  It seems increasingly likely
>that some dinosaurs (e.g. centrosaurus?) were probably
>migratory a la wildebeasts or even overl longer ranges.  Also,
>there appear to be dinos that lived in arid or even dessert
>conditions.  Or, so the popular dino press would have one believe.
>
>Did they migrate to water?  I suppose all you need is a
>water hole, even in the dessert.

Wouldn't it be safe to assume that Dinos in different enviroment adapted to
making to act simpler and safer? As I recall both Brachiosaurus and
Seismosaurus spent most of their time in water. So the water theory would
work here. I would also not be suprised if some of the oceanic Dinos matted
simularly to whales. At any rate this is only a thought.

Javier

#********#
#---------#********#
#--Another Mindless-#********#