administrivia

I'm having a bit of a problem with space on the disk that holds my
mail queue.  I'll try to get this fixed today, but mail may be flaky
for a while.  Seven messages (not counting this one) have gone to the
dinosaur list today.  If you didn't get all of them (and really want
the ones you didn't get :-), send mail to me, but send it to the
machine I'm on now:

rowe@pender.ee.upenn.edu

rather than lepomis so that you can avoid contributing to the problem
with which I'm currently contending.

Thanks,

Mickey Rowe     (rowe@pender.ee.upenn.edu)