Fossils Preparation

I've recently obtained a trilobyte that needs some preparation work.
I've never done this before, so was wondering how to get started.
The trilobyte came from Morroco and is on matrix typical for most of
the fossils from that country.  I have been looking at the Dremel
Moto-Tools with a flexible shaft.  Is this to best tool to start with,
or are there better ways to remove the matrix?  I'm not looking to
spend a whole lot on the tools.  Also, does anybody know the difference
between the 5950 Moto Tool and the 3950 Moto Tool?  Thanks for any help.

Ron Baalke
baalke@kelvin.jpl.nasa.gov