Dinosaur waste

I have been looking for a supply of (pardon my spelling on this - I'm not
even sure the correct pronunciation :-)) copolites or corpolites - To put
it in the vernacular, fossolized dinosaur dung!  I think some of this
would have be a "grabber" with my middle schoolers.  I tried to get some
at the Michigan Earth Science Teachers Association, but they didn't have
any at the MSTA meeting I attended in Detroit.  They are still trying to
get a supplier.  I thought I'd ask the list if anyone knows where I could
get some since I don't need a great quantity.

I have started getting some of the texts that you have been kind enough to
point me toward.  I have a lot of reading to do and will probably be
getting back to those of you who have offered help after I do MY homework.

Thank you all again.

Talk later,

Tom Ragonese ---> tjragone@vela.acs.oakland.edu  or  ac688@leo.nmc.edu

BODY                                MIND                         SPIRIT