T. Rex

I'm looking for some input.  I was at a workshop and the presenter brought
out the idea that T. Rex was a scavanger, not a hunter.  The basis was the
length of the forearms.  They were supposed to be to short to grasp and
hold while ripping with the teeth, but were the correct length to grasp
and turn if the subject was already dead.

Anyone hear this theory before?  What is the status on it?

Talk later,

Tom Ragonese ---> tjragone@vela.acs.oakland.edu  or  ac688@leo.nmc.edu

BODY                                MIND                         SPIRIT