Reconstructions

Dear Members of the list:

I am a biologist of the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana. Gloria Giraldo (biolog

Furthermore, I am compile information about micro and macroevolutionary processe

As part of the questions of my life, I would like to know how
the paleontologists can reconstruct the insertion points, extension
and strength of the muscles of the dinosaurs, for example,
only with the fossils of their bones? How can they take a group of
bones and reconstruct the body shape of the animal that have it?
You can help me to find books or papers for learn about this?

I will appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

David X Restrepo
Biologist
Pontificia Universidad Javeriana