[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]
Re: Regarding many things of films and dinosaur drawing
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Regarding many things of films and dinosaur drawing
- From: email@example.com (Bob Myers)
- Date: Fri, 25 Mar 1994 00:26:08 -0800
- In-reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Benjamin Lee Chandler) "Regarding many things of films and dinosaur drawing" (Mar 25, 0:55)
- Organization: Unocal Exploration and Seismic Technology
On Mar 25, 0:55, Benjamin Lee Chandler wrote:
} Subject: Regarding many things of films and dinosaur drawing
> Secondly, in regards to how to reconstuct dinosaurs, I THINK that
> one of the volumes of the fine books _Dinosaurs Past and Present_ contains
> an article by Gregory S. Paul explaining what he does to bring the dinsaurs
> to life. I could be wrong, though. The article may be by Mark Hallett.
>-- End of excerpt from Benjamin Lee Chandler
Actually, you're right on both counts.
Volume 1 has an article on restoration by Mark Hallett.
"The Scientific Approach to the Art of Bringing Dinosaurs to Life"
Volume 2 has an article on restoration by Gregory Paul.
"The Science and Art of Restoring the Life Appearance of Dinosaurs and Their
Relatives: A Rigorous How-To Guide"
Bob Myers Unocal Energy Resources Division
Internet: Bob.Myers@st.unocal.com P. O. Box 68076
Phone:  693-6951 Anaheim, California 92817-8076