Re: Regarding many things of films and dinosaur drawing

On Mar 25,  0:55, Benjamin Lee Chandler wrote:
} Subject: Regarding many things of films and dinosaur drawing

>         Secondly, in regards to how to reconstuct dinosaurs, I THINK that
> one of the volumes of the fine books _Dinosaurs Past and Present_ contains
> an article by Gregory S. Paul explaining what he does to bring the dinsaurs
> to life. I could be wrong, though. The article may be by Mark Hallett.
>
>-- End of excerpt from Benjamin Lee Chandler

Actually, you're right on both counts.

Volume 1 has an article on restoration by Mark Hallett.
"The Scientific Approach to the Art of Bringing Dinosaurs to Life"

Volume 2 has an article on restoration by Gregory Paul.
"The Science and Art of Restoring the Life Appearance of Dinosaurs and Their
Relatives: A Rigorous How-To Guide"

--
Bob Myers                               Unocal Energy Resources Division
Internet: Bob.Myers@st.unocal.com       P. O. Box 68076