paleoman to paleoman

Douglas:

     I've noticed some of your posts on the lists recently about the
conferences, as well as other things, and was wondering where you get
all of your cool info.  I would love to go to any of these events, but
so far there have been conflicts on those dates.

     In addition, I was curious about your interests and experiences
in the field of paleontology, if you don't mind me asking?  If you would
like to respond confidentially, my number should be posted in my
signature or I'm sure others would like to know more about your
interests.

Thank You,
Jim Schulte

|James A. Schulte, II       |