Re: E-mail suggestion

Since virtually every other list I am aware of operates the opposite
way by default, I find I frequently mail to individuals when I am trying
to followup, and, since my mailer insists on sending me a carbon copy,
I seldom notice the problem.  I would certainly support putting the
list in the Reply-To: field.

Let's face it - people just _don't_ "think before they post".  And I
suspect we miss out on some good dialogs because the current version
send them to email rather than to the list.

Larry Smith
larrys@alpha.zk3.dec.com