Re: E-mail suggestion

I am leaning towards keeping the status quo.

For one thing, Goudie's first point is not entirely correct.
There *is* a way to tell the difference between provate and list
mailings, you just need to be able to see the extended header.
Both the 'Originator' and 'Sender' fields of the header point
back to the list for listserv mailings, but not for private.

[In fact I routinely cut&paste the Sender field in making replies
to the list].

The peace of God be with you.