E-mail Headers for replies

Well I guess I am completely out of the loop here.  I am reading and
receiving my mail on a Microsoft mail system through an SMTP Gateway.  I
don't have an option to even tell who the original poster is unless the
message is signed.  Somehow all of the extra info is getting stripped from
the header before I ever see it.  If we do switch to individuals, which am I
 going to see: the individual poster's E-mail address, or the list address?

Steve Showalter
skshowa@sandia.gov

"People explode sometimes, it just happens."