Re: SUE

>It's mind-boggling that the authorities have seized and locked
>this specimen up under the guise of acting in the public interest.

Siezed? Locked up? Does this mean the remains are no longer under
investigation?  Has there been no follow-up at all?  Did the original
team excavate the _entire_ location, or has there been an attempt to
"lock up" a hillside?  As a relatively new subscriber I would like a
whole lot more data on Sue and her investigators.  And, who|what are
these "authorities?"

Julia