[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]
With regards to the dino 'Sue' and her plight at the hands of our (US)
First, I only know what I've read here about this situation.
Can anyone give me some references to check this subject out and
find out what's going on?
Paul listed the following sources, and actually I was wondering if
there were others as well.
Thank you for your time.
Sources: (from firstname.lastname@example.org)
1) Science Times; A Dinosaur named Sue Divides Fossil Hunters
by Malcolm W. Brown, July 21, 1992.
2) The Missouri Basin Rider; The Strange and Terrible Saga of
Kevin and the Dinosaur. by Bob Newland, Aug. 1992
3) The Missouri Basin Rider; Excerpts from the Appeal filed to
the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals on behalf of the Black Hills
Institute of Geological Research 7/20/92.
by Mark F. Marshall and Patrick Duffy, Bangs, McCullen,Butler,
Foye & Simmons, Rapid City SD
4) The Guardian; Digging the Dirt on a Dinosaur
by Peter Smith, Oct 9, 1992
5) Newsweek; Fossils Are for Everyone
by Greg Retallack, Jan. 11, 1993
6) The American Lawyer; Tyrannosaurus Lex
by Alison Frankel, December 1992