Looking for images

Greetings, this is my first time to jump in. I have been reading for several
months now and find it most interesting.

I am a Director of Technology for a Michigan school district. In addition I
have the usual 8 year old son who loves dinosaurs. Through this list we
signed up for DINO 94 in Casper and my son will have the opportunity to mix
with the real thing.

Bert's (my son) interest in dinosaurs prompted me to write a DOS  computer
program for him called Bert's Dinosaurs, which has proved quite popular in
the shareware world. It has pleased me to be able to make thousands of copies
available to young children.

Currently, I would like to produce a second dinosaur program for kids a
little older, say age 7-10. What I need is a source for decent dinosaur
images. My interest is in both black and white line drawings that could be
filled with color, and color images that could be scanned into 256 color
computer images or ones that have alredy been scanned. I have searched the
internet but without much luck.

I never thought it would be so difficult to find images of dinosaurs that
look good on a computer screen. Any and all help would be most appreciated.

Thanks,  Theron Wierenga