Need to communicate with George Olshevsky

Some years back an individual named George Olshevsky put out a newsletter
called "Archosaurian Articulations".  This was a monthly publication.  I am
very interested in getting in contact with this individual.  I do not have
a current mailing adress, email address, or phone number in which to
contact him.  I know he is actively writing for the publication put out by
"The Dinosaur Society" and has published a systematics listing "Mesozoic
Meanderings v.2"
---
John Schneiderman
dino@cwis.unomaha.edu