Mesozoic Meanderings #2

George Olshevsky published a systematic listing for all dinosaurs and
other archosaurs:

A revision of the parainclass Archosauria Cope, 1869, excluding the advanced
Crocodylia. Mesozoic meanderings no.2 -- 1991  196pp.

I have found it a very useful tool for understanding the blizzard of names
found in scientific literature and also provides advanced notice of other
archosaurian discoveries not yet named.

I have heard that G. Olshevsky was working on an updated listing which was
to include additional information on each entry.  I think it was to be
called Mesozoic meanderings #3.

---
John Schneiderman
dino@cwis.unomaha.edu