Re: E-Mail lists.

   I have assembled hundreds of paleontologists' email addresses which
I would be willing to exchange for any addresses which you may have.
Hopefully, the next "Directory of Paleontologists of the World Directory"
will include this information, along with FAX no.'s, so any help you can
provide me will be passed to the next editor of the directory.

                                       Rex Doescher
                                       NHB E-206
                                       Smithsonian Institution
                                       Washington, DC  20560