(fwd) Re: Worst YEC book ever

Barry Pearce wrote:

: (1) I remember as a boy in the late 50's , early 60's I read an
: article about a person finding a _LIVE_ Pterodactyl or Pteradon, I
: can't remember.

This event was recently written up in talk.origins, because
descriptions of it appear in a book by Carl Baugh.  The subject line
of the post (copied as my subject line here) indicates that Baugh's
book may be the worst young earth creationist book ever.  Those of you
familiar with the creationist movement will know that that says
something pretty extreme (if you don't like that statement, please
take it up with me and not the list because I don't want to cloud this
list with a discussion of creationism--I offer the previous statements
as background only).

Without further adieu, the following may help your Quixotic search for
living pterosaurs (I've mildly edited out some references to prior
discussion in t.o):

--
Mickey Rowe     (rowe@pender.ee.upenn.edu)
           aka  (rowe@lepomis.psych.upenn.edu)