Re: dinodontasauras

 From: Bernard Silver <@lepomis.psych.upenn.edu,@gte.com:bernard@sirius>

 > Our local dino place (Harvard Musuem of Comparative Zoology)
 > has a skeleton of the above (possibly with a different spelling!).
 > However, I can't find a reference to it in any of our dinosaur/prehistoric
 > animals books.  Does it have another name?

Well, the spelling is clearly wrong.  It is either:
Dinodontosaurus or Deinodontosaurus.

As far as I know, this is not a dinosaur.  However, there were
many groups of reptile-type animals in the Mesozoic and the
latter part of the Paleozoic.  It could be anything from a
therapsid (mammallike reptile) to a protorosaur.

The peace of God be with you.