Re-connection and thanks...

I just wanted to let you folks know that my net connection is finally up in
Chicago (I was on the list for a short time with my family's group name,
"Jonida") and to thank those whom I was never able to formally thank before
my move back out to campus for their comments and suggestion regarding my
in-progress Illustrated Guide to Dinosaurs for the AMNH. Although still in a
formative stage, it looks like the guidebook will definitely be going
through. Unfortunately, I was never able to convince the Dep't of Education
to make a more flashy presentation of it, so it's still just going to be a
series of stapled-together, Xeroxed pages (sigh). Still, it's gotten
enthusiastic approval from Don Lessem (who I owe for much of my
information), so it looks like the material is accurate and still up-to-date.
With any luck, the guide will be available in early '95 for students and
scholgroups who
contact the D. of Ed. for dinosaur information.

Thanks again, people!

Sincerely,
Dan Lipkowitz
lipkowit@midway.uchicago.edu