Re: More Questions

>Wanted:
>
>1) Information on the dinosaur Dilophosaurus sinensis.
>
>   Is this the same creature found in/or near Kunming, China, and referred
>   to by the Chinese as "Kunming-long"?

This is, I believe, the Kunming-long.  The paper is in the 1993 volume of
Vertebrata PalAsiatica, a Chinese journal.  I don't have the exact author
and reference with me, and in fact the USGS copy of that volume hasn't
arrived yet.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
tholtz@geochange.er.usgs.gov
Branch of Paleontology & Stratigraphy