Dilophosaurus Exhibit on th

Dilophosaurus Exhibit on the internet
>From the Desk of Chrysalis
>If you have access to www, you can check out:

>http://ucmp1.berkeley.edu/dilophosaur/intro.html

>to see an exhibit dedicated to the animal.

Very nice exhibit! Sorry I don't have the correct sound software to hear it
as well.

One of the pictures said "Flexible hand with opposable thumb".

Huh? In school I believe I was taught that the only critters with opposable
thumbs were primates and some other mammals like lemurs or such. I wonder
what tools he could have made with these hands (brain permitting). Makes me
think of the books talked about here a while ago about the dinasaurs that had
evolved into civilizations.

-C