Wanted-Preparator Position

I am searching for a full time, permanently founded, preparator position in a
well established Vertebrate Paleo Department any where in the United States.

I have over 20 years experience relating to fossil preparation,  mold making
(latex and silicone), casting (hydrostone, plaster, epoxy, and fiber glass),
mounting for display, collections management, field work,  developing finding
aids, computer science ( database, spreadsheets, word processing, as well as
maintenance and repairs), photography, purchasing tools and equipment. CPR
certified, and I"m a great cook in the field.

Resumes are available, and can be sent out immediately.

George Winters                     E-Mail: GeorgeW363@aol.com
6814 South 5th Ave.
Tucson, AZ 65706
(602) 294-0386