Re: mouths-o-babes

On Tue, 25 Oct 1994 BPC.APA@email.apa.org wrote:

> here's a few humorous questions my son has asked me as we discussed
> dinosaurs:
> 1) who'd win, a dinosaur or bigfoot?

The existence of bigfoot has not been established.  If "bigfoot" does
exist then it would depend on which dinosaur it was up against.

> 2) what kind of dinosaur was Godzilla?

Godzilla is a movie monster, not a real dinosaur, but utilizies both
Tyrannosaurus and Stegosaurus body plans, and adds amphibious life style
with fire breathing and electricity.

> 3) was tyrannosaurus meaner than allosaurus?

Tyrannosaurus was much more massive.  As for meaner...they both probably
had nasty dispositions.

> 4) can Lou (our greyhound) run faster than a
deinonychus?

Probably so...

> 5) who'd win, a dinosaur or a killer whale?

Killer whales are very intelligent and gentle creatures.  In the wild they
hunt in packs and can kill prey much larger than themselves.
If the fight is in the water....my money is on the whale.
If the fight is on dry land...a beached whale would be in BIG trouble.

John Schneiderman (dino@cwis.unomaha.edu)