Dino Digs in 95

1995 DINO DIGS FOR THE PUBLIC

I read with interest the note from Russ Jacobson about the 1995 Dino Dig in
Wyoming being sponsored by the Illinois State Geological Survey.

The Dinosaur Society, for which I am editor of publications and surveys,
publishes an annual guide to summer digs that families and private individuals
can take part in. If you know of such a program for next year, please forward
basic information to me so we can add your dig to our survey. We have most of
the obvious ones--Museum of the Rockies, Dinamation, Smithsonian, etc--but we
know there are other opportunities that just don't get the same publicity.

No need to send complete data--we'll send them a survey to collect all the
details later. You can e-mail me or send something by post to Thom Holmes, 203
Kings Highway East, Haddonfield, NJ 08033. Thanks.

--Thom Holmes
Editor, The Dinosaur Society