Date: Tue, 25 Oct 94 22:26:48 -0400
>From: David Milner <dave@blackbox.cc.columbia.edu>
To: ahartman@oswego.Oswego.EDU
Subject: Re: Was Godzilla a dino

According to the 1991 film GOJIRA VS KINGU GIDORA (aka GODZILLA VS.
GHIDRAH), Godzilla was a Gojirasaurus (aka Godzillasaurus) before
being mutated into Godzilla by a hydrogen bomb test-detonation. So,
what is a Godzillasaurus? A dinosaur similar to an allosaurus or a
tyrannosaurus rex.

    Again, sorry for having started this.  I hope we can put this thread
to rest.

Anthony T Hartman
ahartman@oswego.oswego.edu