ideas about archosaur lungs

I am a physiologist gathering information for a speculative paper about the
morphology and functional capacity of dinosaur lungs.  Ideas I am exploring
involve the thoracic cage musculature and articulations, the effect of the
generally long necks, and the questions of whether dinosaur eggs were
hard-shelled or soft-shelled.  The latter piece of information will help to
distinguish dinosaur lungs from bird lungs, which require a hard shell and an
air space for proper development.  If anyone who has ideas on any of these
topics, I'd like to hear them!  Thanks!